[Coco] OT: GIMIX Update

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Fri Feb 6 13:19:32 EST 2009

Hi folks,

So my Mobile Me account expired and the photo gallery I had for the GIMIX
has been down for about 1 month.  I have republished the photos on my
personal web site, and some day I will be making some postings on my retro
computing website http://www.retrocomputing.ca.  In the mean time below is
the URL for the current site with the GIMIX photos.

http://www.pritchard.ca/Ryans_web_page/Photos/Pages/Gimix_OS-9_Lvl_3.html

Yeah, yeah, I know shameless web site plugs.  =:vP