[Coco] The Coco's first webserver, written in Basic09

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Dec 31 16:55:17 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 09:35:29PM -0800, Wayne Campbell wrote:
> You are correct. I seem to get that backwards alot.

Don't scare me like that!  I don't like the idea of randomized
precedence... it might be amusing to terrify math majors, but man,
what a pain to really work with!

I've used languages where the precedence gets really wierd, and the
way it gets delpt with is by not using complex expressions.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard