[Coco] Telnet and DW

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Dec 31 12:01:12 EST 2009

YAY!! all works good now!! (Updated both NitrOS9 and DW Server again this morning).

Aaron:
	The reason for the logger error was lack of NULL termination. The name was
more than 32 characters ("NitrOS-9 Level 2 DriveWire Server"), so it was
truncated at 32 and the 32nd got it's high bit set. No room for a NULL
terminator. I manually fixed that (set high bit of char 31 and added a NULL)
and it is fine.

Boisy:
	Thanks for the NitrOS9 changes. Compiles and runs just fine! (Except for Name
problem above and I think that's Aarons problem.)

BTW: the OSX Java works fine on Linux if you copy librxtxSerial.so where java
can find it. (In my case its the current dir
/work/drivewireserver/java/build/osx/ or
/usr/local/java/jdk1.6.0_17/jre/lib/i386/.)

	YIPPEE!!!

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft