[Coco] expanded termset wasRe: Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 23:45:06 EST 2009

You are absolutely right. However, it would be nice if we could use any
existing web authoring tool to create the web pages to be served by the
CoCo. This is where I'm trying to go with this. It wouldn't be that
hard. A converter program could be written that would convert HTML code
into BASIC09 code (e.g. |<HTML>| becomes |PRINT #port_path,"<HTML>"|).