[Coco] The Coco's first webserver, written in Basic09

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 23:29:44 EST 2009

Jorge Renato Machin Ibarra wrote:
> I also think you don't need an eval fuction to get dynamic content. If you have html code like this:

> Hello @name
>
> You only have to search and replace @name with your BASIC09 variable.

But then, this is about all you'll be able to do: display the value of
some variables. Dynamically-generated content normally refers to a much
richer set of features; you have a language you can play with in order
to generate all sorts of things. You can use variables, loops, IF...
THEN... ELSE... statements, mathematical functions, etc., etc.