[Coco] The Coco's first webserver, written in Basic09

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 30 13:47:30 EST 2009

On Wednesday 30 December 2009, Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
>I sent a copy of the E-mail to a buddy who gave me all of his CoCo stuff
>years ago saying the CoCo was a dead horse.  I just wish I had time to play
>with something other than the lump of coal I got in my stocking this year.
>;)

You got a lump of coal?  More than I got. I think she figures that $1k &
change bandsaw was my Christmas present.  Sigh...  But the saw works nice. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

It is a human characteristic to love little animals, especially if
they're attractive in some way.
		-- McCoy, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6