[Coco] COCO 2 to VGA

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:30:27 EST 2009

I have one of these:  http://www.shoptronics.com/tvboxhd-tv-tuner.html

(please don't buy it from that site, I paid $30 for mine I think).

It's not as good as RGB, but it does do an acceptable job of
converting composite or component or S video into VGA.  I use it with
a lot of my old computers and the quality of it's conversion usually
surprises me.  80 column text from a coco3 is readable, although not
really pleasant to read.  If you get composite out of the coco2, i
think a box like this would give you decent results.

-Aaron