[Coco] COCO 2 to VGA

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Tue Dec 29 12:58:20 EST 2009

The 6847 outputs a composite monochrome video signal and R-Y and B-Y color signals. In theory a few high-speed op-amps may be all that's required to extract the RGB signals, or to convert them into component video signals that can drive component TV inputs.

Consult the 6847 datasheet for more details