[Coco] COCO 2 to VGA

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Dec 29 11:10:04 EST 2009

The solder pads for the 18 pin 16 x 8 or 64 x 8 chips are empty, so I
conclude that you pulled the satellite board before making the picture.
Here in the US the satellite boards were somewhat rare.  Of the 50 or so
CoCo 2s that have passed through my hands, I have seen 2 64k satellite
boards.  I should still have one in storage, but since EVERYTHING just got
or is due to be moved into a shipping container, locating any one part is
problematic.

Also, the board layout seems different that what I remember, but I've seen a
lot of circuit boards since I've had a good look at a CoCo board so I could
be confused.

Bruce W.