[Coco] Inter-Coco chat and second internet accessible Coco

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:38:20 EST 2009

hmmm theres a few people on right now.  There is an issue with some
telnet clients.. not sure exactly but when I send some control codes
to set up the session sometimes some clients don't like it, or don't
echo back the codes, or do.. I haven't figured it all out yet.

i have found that most anything will connect if you A - let it sit
long enough (3-4 minutes sometimes) or B send enough enters.  hope
that helps :)