[Coco] COCO 2 to VGA

rjrtty at aol.com rjrtty at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 21:17:55 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/28/2009 3:13:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lciotti1 at gmail.com writes:

So I  have seen coverters for COCO 3s to VGA, but what bout a COCO 2 to
vga  converter.  This may have been covered sometime before, but I
cannot  fint it.

--

The coco2 cannot be used with my  converter.
It is not possible to get separate RGB signals

You may be able to use an RF to composite
and composite to SVGA converter together on
the coco2.

You can get an RF to composite converter at
Radio Shack or similar store.   You can get
a composite to SVGA converter at:

_www.matco.com_ (http://www.matco.com)

I have never done this so I don't know how well
it works.

Roy