[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Dec 28 10:45:39 EST 2009

On Monday 28 December 2009, Tom Seagrove wrote:
>I got in and when I hit the up arrow, "eof" was entered into the command
>prompt and it logged me off.  Haven't used OS-9 since 1990 so forgot most
> of how it worked. :(
>
>Is this just the beginning of a whole new field of coconess???
>
>Tom

It sure feels like it Tom. dw may, if security can be handled better, be a
whole new arena of getting things done.  My coco has been turned on for the
last 4 days, some sort of a recent record for me.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Moon, n.:
	1. A celestial object whose phase is very important to hackers.  See
	PHASE OF THE MOON.  2. Dave Moon (MOON at MC).