[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Dec 28 10:25:34 EST 2009

We've squashed a major bug that also accounts for the byte shifted FD sector we saw yesterday (and i posted about here).  An extra $00 byte was being sent in the Write sector routine from the server.  This also seemed to have caused other weird crashes.

I just used wget to pull down cnn.com (over 80K of data) on /x1.  Please don't list it however :)  I have to still fix the driver to handle S$Abort and S$Intrpt.

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/