[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Dec 28 09:11:48 EST 2009

Sorry about that.  I rebooted while you were on.  Just posted a message about the fact that work is ongoing, sort of like walking around a construction site :)

If you find yourself suddenly disconnected, it's more than likely me restarting the server or rebooting the CoCo.  Just keep trying.

Boisy

On Dec 28, 2009, at 8:08 AM, Brian Blake wrote:

> I was just able to log in and do the touch command, and was promptly booted off. Oh well...
>
> I'm about as far from an OS-9/NitrOS-9 guru as one can get, but, this is just cool no matter how you look at it...
>

> Brian

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/