[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:40:27 EST 2009

The DW server could send a signal to the shell/os-9 when a connection
is lost, similar to loss of carrier on a serial line (which is sort of
is, especially from OS-9's perspective).
Maybe some part of the system can be triggered through a signal byte
or a status change in the port to do the logout automatically?