[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 27 22:02:47 EST 2009

Yea, Boisy!!!

-----------------------<>---------------------------

James-Hrubiks-Computer:~ jimhrubik$ telnet aes.dyndns.org 6809
Trying 68.117.203.145...
Connected to aes.dyndns.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
DriveWire TCP Server 3.1.2

Connected to port T3

NitrOS-9/6309 Level 2 V3.2.9 on the Tandy Color Computer 3
2009/12/27 20:48:40

User name?:

Process #04 logged on   2009/12/27 20:48:45
Welcome!

Welcome to NitrOS-9 Level 2!

Shell+ v2.2a 09/12/27 20:48:45

{T3|04}/DD:jim.hrubik
ERROR #216

{T3|04}/DD:
{T3|04}/DD:dir

  Directory of .  2009/12/27 20:49
OS9Boot         CMDS            SYS             sysgo           startup
mike.delyea.toronto             joel.ewy        willard.goosey
Bob.Devries
chester.patterson               steven.hirsch   dave.kelly
Tony.Mori
aaron.wolfe.on.a.coco3          Wayne.Campbell  george.ramsower
louis.ciotti
gfx2.ar         gfx3.ar         benoit.bleau

{T3|04}/DD:touch jim.hrubik

{T3|04}/DD:dir

  Directory of .  2009/12/27 20:51
OS9Boot         CMDS            SYS             sysgo           startup
mike.delyea.toronto             joel.ewy        willard.goosey
Bob.Devries
chester.patterson               steven.hirsch   dave.kelly
Tony.Mori
aaron.wolfe.on.a.coco3          Wayne.Campbell  george.ramsower
louis.ciotti
gfx2.ar         gfx3.ar         benoit.bleau    jim.hrubik

{T3|04}/DD:ex

NitrOS-9/6309 Level 2 V3.2.9 on the Tandy Color Computer 3
2009/12/27 20:51:54

User name?:

This was out of xTerm on my iMac.

--Jim