[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Dec 27 18:35:50 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 04:40:02PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Unforch, I still have a shell prompt:
> {T2|11}/DD:close
> ERROR #214

"ex"????

Sending an escape should work, too.  I'd try it, but the CoCo seems to
be down at the moment.

As for backspace, ^H is the default.  0x7F, IIRC, is ASCII "delete"
which is probably what your linux box's backspace key actually sends.
But that's a flame war that's been raging since the GNU project
started, if not before, so there's no reason to continue it here.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard