[Coco] DriveWire printing options

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 17:04:33 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Frank Swygert <farna at att.net> wrote:
> Doubtful. I bet you get a lot of people looking for Mac OS9 info that hit
> your page on a search for "OS-9".

In many cases I would agree, but this is a bit different.  Ratio of
Mac systems that actually downloaded the scdwt source is just over 60%
of total.  To download the source one would have to click a link to
the download page and then click the file name.  You'd have to be
really confused System 9 user to go that far, since the text at the
top of the first page makes it very clear this is software for the
Tandy Color Computer :)

 ------------- Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009