[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 27 16:33:20 EST 2009

On Sunday 27 December 2009, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
>Aside from Aaron, Jim and I attempting this (with slightly buggy software),
> this is probably a first.
>
>If you want to play around with NitrOS-9/6309 Level 2, then telnet to my
> system.  I have tsmon running on ports t0-t6, although t0 isn't working
> for some reason.  That leaves 6 ports that can be in use simultaneously.
>
>Press ENTER when connected.  You should see the tsmon login prompt, though
> depending on how other users disconnected, you may see a shell prompt when
> you press ENTER.
>
>To get to it:
>
>telnet aes.dyndns.org 6809
>
>Good luck and please let me know how it works.
>--
>Boisy G. Pitre
>http://www.tee-boy.com/

I was able to get in without a passwd by pressing enter at the username
prompt, did a dir -e and a dir -xe to see that it was pretty stripped, but
now seem to have an immortal telnet session that now can't even find touch to
leave you another message.  close and logout are also error 214's.  A ctl+d
eventually gets me a shell prompt back.

Oh, and backspace so I can correct my typu's doesn't work either. ;-)

And its still pretty darned kewl. ;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Whatever occurs from love is always beyond good and evil.
		-- Friedrich Nietzsche