[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sun Dec 27 16:16:00 EST 2009

That was me starting megaread... but it was not my aim to crash the
system, I just didn't think enough about the results of doing so.
Actually I avoided to play around with "format"... Sorry if that made
you angry or sad, I'll leave my fingers out of the CMDS folder in the
future...

However, I consider "making the system hang up" as a constructive
contribution to this great project (and not a destructive), as it might
help debugging or, for example, helps to figure out which commands are
not really required to demonstrate the system (megaread might be one of
those).

Sorry again,
Torsten