[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Dec 27 15:48:17 EST 2009

Yes, I got in using it on the command line with windows as you state.
But again I ask, what is the 6809 hanging off of the end?  a user name?
a port#.

I don't like windows, and can't get in with my Solaris box. Just telling
me that that is the correct command for windows is not much help
figureing out the problem.

Thx for the hint though

Tim