[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Dec 27 15:09:59 EST 2009

That's because someone decided to run megaread.  Since the /DD device is also using DriveWire, the serial and disk have to share the same physical wire.  If a program like megaread gets run, then it really chokes the whole system down, and you will notice significant lag in processing characters.

I should really remove all utilities that are disk intensive to give everyone a fair shot at playing around on the system.

On Dec 27, 2009, at 2:04 PM, Tim Fadden wrote:

> What is the address?
>
> telnet aes.dyndns.org 6809
>
> Is what the email says,  but what is the 6809 hanging off the end?  a port#?  if so it should be aes.dyndns.org:6809
>
> in any case I cannot connect with any combination.  with telnet aes.dyndns.org  I get a connection, hit return, and eventually a time-0ut.
>
> Tim Fadden
>

> On 12/27/2009 12:34 PM, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
>> John,
>>
>> I'm not sure why that is.  Is anyone else having trouble getting to the address?
>>
>> Boisy
>>
>> On Dec 27, 2009, at 1:32 PM, John Donaldson wrote:
>>

>>> Boisy,
>>>   Unable to telnet to your system. I have tried both the standard telnet command under a MSDOS window and thru Putty.
>>> I get either "aes.dyndns.org" or "68.117.203.145" does not exist.
>>>

>>> John Donaldson

>>> --
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>> --