[Coco] DriveWire printing options

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 20:55:10 EST 2009

I would go for either PDf or RAW file output. The raw file has the advantage
of not locking the Coco side printer to a particular brand/model. Then a
atand-alone utility can be produced for converting the raw data to a
graphics or text printout.

Regards, Bob Devries
Goulburn, NSW, Australia

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975