[Coco] DriveWire printing options

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 00:50:02 EST 2009

Hi guys,

First off, Merry Christmas to everyone :)

As we are finishing up a feature set for the first release of the Java
based DriveWire server, I realize that I haven't put in anything for
printing support yet.  I don't use printers much myself, never really
had much need.

What (if anything) would be useful to people in the printing
department?  Options range from dumping the bytes to a text file, to
displaying them on a web page, to even emulating some sort of Coco
printer and rendering the output in a PDF, etc...

Anybody still print with their Coco?  If there's something that would
be useful, let me know and I'll try to implement it.

-Aaron