[Coco] Your stock CoCo is DriveWire-ready out-of-the-box (was: DriveWire for dummies?)

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Dec 23 12:09:45 EST 2009

We need a single source of information, a web page, that enumerates the different ways to get a stock CoCo up and running with DriveWire.  Here are the ways I can think of, in increasingly more difficult order:

1. Using the Cassette Loader
2. Using a ROM Pak
3. Using a Disk Controller

I talked with Jim Hathaway and he's willing to host such a page.

On Dec 23, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Jeremy Michea wrote:

> No I have no problem getting the drivewire cable. I just want to make sure I get all the right equipment at once whether from cloud 9 or otherwise. I'm still just confused on if its just the drivewire cable only or if I need a rom pak to go with it.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Lesage" <hyperfrog at gmail.com>

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/