[Coco] Your stock CoCo is DriveWire-ready out-of-the-box (was:DriveWire for dummies?)

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Wed Dec 23 12:07:33 EST 2009

Boisy, so you think this would be the best approach for my needs? I have the
cassette cable so if I get the drivewire cable, hardware wise I should be
set? If you think so I'll contact Mark (probably after Christmas) and order
the cable. I just want to make sure I order everything at once so if its
only the drivewire cable I need then thats great for me :)
Thanks
Jeremy