[Coco] [Color Computer] The loss of my Coco Systems

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:54:22 EST 2009

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009, Basil wrote:

> In the late part of October I discovered my managere decide to toss out
> my belongings in my storage locker.

I'm not sure what the laws are in Canada, but in most US states the owner
of a storage unit must notify renters via registered mail and give them a
short period of time (typically 30 days) to pay any outstanding balance
before taking action.  Generally that action is required to be a public
auction, with proceeds beyond the amount in arears being returned to the
renter.

You may have legal recourse against the person who did this.