[Coco] Single board Pentium computer... "CoCo4" or Drivewire server material?

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:46:14 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Bjork

>As I said, the CoCo 4 project would bring back a dead CoCo back to life.

Steve

My Coco stuff is not dead... it just to needs to be FASTER!

 Darnit!, I love my coco and B09!!  With a good emulator and an expansion
slot, I could do a lot more, in a shorter period of time, with the knowledge
I have of programming. The speed of the expansion port is not an issue now.
Processing B09 instructions and the computer are. A high speed emulator
would be really nice.
 I'm starting to snuggle up to the idea of this mono-board computer and the
ports that are available. This seems to be a viable solution.