[Coco] single user mode for SCF devices?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:22:34 EST 2009

Ok, got it working now.  I was focusing too much on the open call and
not the descriptor.  I didn't see any terminal devices (looked at
bitbangerm 6551, dragon, etc) with the SHARE bit set in their
descriptors, which seemed odd, so I thought I was really supposed to
do it in the open call then.  Anyway, setting SHARE in the mode bit of
the descriptor does work properly as you described.  You just use
regular open calls, read write or update mode.  The second man in gets
a error 250, which is perfect.

thanks!
-Aaron