[Coco] Single board Pentium computer... "CoCo4" or Drivewire server material?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Dec 11 20:59:04 EST 2009

Frank:

have you ever considered a Beagle Board? It uses a 600 MHz Arm Cortex A8 processor and
a version of Ubuntu has been ported to it. Even Symbian OS is now avaialble for it. It has DVI
output. Stereo input/output, MMC/SD card interface, I2C, I2S, SPI, 256MB nand flash,
128MB LPDDR Ram and some more. All for $149. The board size is 3 inch square.

www.beagleboard.org

james