[Coco] DriveWire in Java

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Dec 11 09:49:58 EST 2009

I thought the whole idea behind Java was portability -- in that as long as the version of Java (or higher) used to write the code was available for another platform it should run -- the Java code on the platform would take care of platform/OS specific things? So Java code written for Java V. xx.x (or whatever) would run on any platform with Java V. xx.x on it???

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:35:52 -0600
From: "Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at tee-boy.com>

Aaron,
I was just wondering today where you were on this.  I'm ready to give this a spin, so as soon as you have the OS X Java version going, please let me know.
Boisy

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"