[Coco] it is one of those times

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 21:42:54 EST 2009

Great minds think alike, they say. I have spent the afternoon creating just
such a "menu". It is helping me to organize my thoughts better. The "funk"
is still here, though, and it prevents me from doing anything in more than
short spurts. I have found that these "spurts" at least keep me geared
towards writing the code.

Wayne