[Coco] DriveWire in Java

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:21:08 EST 2009

I just uploaded the source and a slightly newer version of the win32 .jar
If you have time to build the source on your Mac, it might just
work... my own mac hates my usb serial adapter so very hard to test
here.
builds and runs fine under linux, although the GUI is not aligned
quite right in places.  reminds me of how web pages used to look
slightly different in one browser or another.

-Aaron