[Coco] error trapping

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:34:36 EST 2009

hmmmm,

where did I read that programming in assembler (or here, using a system
call) is like digging with a spoon; you have ultimate control over all the
dirt :)

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975