[Coco] New Years Greetings from Brother Jeremy

brjeremy at juno.com brjeremy at juno.com
Thu Dec 31 20:50:02 EST 2009

My dear friends in America:
It is currently 1:42 AM GMT on January 1, 2010 here in the UK. I wish all of you a Blessed, Healthy, and a very Happy New Year.
The time is going by so fast. The first group of lads that I worked with, Cedric and some of the others, will be "graduating" from the Choir School at the end of the Easter Term. (Voices are starting to deepen). They are becoming young men, and very fine ones at that if I might have a moment of pride. The middlers (10-12 year olds) are getting more solo's now and our Probationers (7-9 year old) did a fine piece of work on Christmas Eve.
I will be returning to the States about a week before the CoCofest, and while it seems far off, time goes much too quickly. I've been here 3-1/2 months already and where did 2009 go?
Again May God watch over all of you and keep you.
Yours in Christ,
Brother Jeremy, CSJW