[Coco] CoCo Disk Tool v0.5 XP utility

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 29 10:11:57 EST 2009

Been setting up another system to make floppies as my main PC's motherboard has a broken pin on the floppy interface.

Made some observations.

No indication of author, in app or help.pdf. Darren A?????

Improvements?

There appears to be a fair amount of disk errors that are occurring on my end. IE: Some disks work, others do not.

Not sure if there are any checks going on or not, doesn't appear to be, just blind writes as long as the disk is formatted.

I would like to see a verify checkbox option so that a read would be done after the write to verify the disk's integrity.

Would like to have the minimized control button in upper right, next to the close (X), like normal win apps.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9