[Coco] RiBB2.02s.arc

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 23 01:56:10 EST 2009

That is the name of a disk I came across today, and it went ding that someone
in the last month or so had asked about it, and had not to my knowledge
received an affirmative reply.

Next, since its on what appears to be a 720k 5.25" disk, and I seem to be
having dmode CRS, or possibly I need to clean & lube the drive, but I can't
read it past about $F00 even with ded.  I suspect the head slider rails are
goobered up with 15 year old wd-40 or ??

I may play with it some more tomorrow and see if I can read it out to an
image of some sort, or just copy the whole file, which appears to be a bit
over 200k.  If I can do that, I'll move it to someplace where it can be
grabbed from my web page.  In the meantime, whoever was asking, wave a hand.

In the meantime, how do I unpack an .arc file?, that's a new one to me.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Honi soit qui mal y pense.
	[Evil to him who evil thinks.]
		-- Motto of the Order of the Garter (est. Edward III)