[Coco] [Color Computer] The loss of my Coco Systems

Basil basilf at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 19 23:02:14 EST 2009

In the late part of October I discovered my managere decide to toss out my belongings in my storage locker. Good-bye to my complete COCO  3 even loosing my recently aquired hard drive system. I lost my COCO I and II system with Hard drives and controllers my over 30 cartridges and my three disk containers full of my very extensive software collection. One I grew from one Coco I, I must have had more switches and upgrades I did all myself, I lost the whole system back in 1996 then rebuilding it to include many copies of the Coco 3, two Coco 2 and two Coco 1 only to loose it all over again. I however was putting systems together again and still have one copy of each model, only due to swaping a Coco 3 for a Coco 1.

I need help does anyone have any spares I am hoping to get a insurance claim to replace these and other lost collectibles. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.
I really just want to get the Coco 3 System together and waiting for the claim to come throught so I can send Cloud 9 an large order. Things like Multipak I can't find and I had two a gray and a white with the upgrade chip from Cloud 9, its lamost like loosing a best friend.

I lost Star Trek Collectibles, a Desktop, and much much more but its the Coco Collection I will miss most of all.