[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 79, Issue 14

Ries, Rich (NY80) Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Wed Dec 9 10:18:02 EST 2009

Sounds like "writer's block." Or, in our case, is it "programmer's
block"?

The solution is probably similar: Stop trying, and do anything else for
a while -- kind of like taking a vacation.

--Rich

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:59:06 -0800
From: "Wayne Campbell" <asa.rand at gmail.com>
Subject: [Coco] it is one of those times
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>

when, no matter how you try to approach it, it is like someone put a
shunt in the logic circuit of my brain, or all output is being
redirected to /nil.

I know what I need to do, and I know how I need to do it. Yet, every
time I even open the editor, all processes stop. I can't think of what I
want to do, even though I know what to do. It is not like this is a new
thing, at least for me. I still hate going through it. I feel as though
I am accomplishing /nil.

To anyone else who understands this syndrome, and who might be going
through it, I feel ya! Let us hope it ends sooner rather than later.

Wayne

End of Coco Digest, Vol 79, Issue 14