[Coco] it is one of those times

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:59:06 EST 2009

when, no matter how you try to approach it, it is like someone put a shunt in the logic circuit of my brain, or all output is being redirected to /nil.

I know what I need to do, and I know how I need to do it. Yet, every time I even open the editor, all processes stop. I can't think of what I want to do, even though I know what to do. It is not like this is a new thing, at least for me. I still hate going through it. I feel as though I am accomplishing /nil.

To anyone else who understands this syndrome, and who might be going through it, I feel ya! Let us hope it ends sooner rather than later.

Wayne