[Coco] Thanks to Aaron and William for their comments.

Mon Dec 7 00:18:50 EST 2009

Hi,

Somehow "Windows Mail" on Vista would not display the posts from Aaron and
William when "Show all Messages" was selected.

So I just discovered their very informative posts. (All posts were read (Not
Bold) but the unread count was two (2). That's how I discovered them.)

Thanks again.

I was able to see their posts only when I selected "Hide Read or Ignored
Messages".

I have seen this hiding of unread post(s) in reading News for sure and
perhaps also mail messages but in looking at the headers I have found no
clues as to why it is happening.

And now William post I cannot find in the list of posts. I have it open in
another window.

If someone knows what is going on with "Windows Mail", please E-mail me so
as to not start another OT thread. My main E-mail address or Nani's one:
mailto:a_nani_mouse at mindspring.com would be fine.

Thanks again.

Stephen H. Fischer.