[Coco] Perl PL for OS/9

TP Reitzel tpreitzel at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:24:25 EDT 2009

 "And finding one that works from 8-bits up to modern machines is a lot
 to ask. Maybe Forth? Not an expert on it, by any means, but since it's
 an easy language to interpret, it works on just about any machine."

James -

Maybe, I should revisit Forth again and his addition of color to Forth. Personally, I like the way Moore thinks. His mind certainly isn't cluttered by the indoctrination of government  "educational" systems. In fact, Chuck would probably see using OS/9 as a step backward from RSDOS. ;) Personally, I'm NOT going to jump into this decision. I have time to learn only one language even if I have to spend several more years researching which one.  In the meantime, my plate is full of other activities.  :)

http://www.ultratechnology.com/forth.htm