[Coco] Boisy: I found TOK

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Aug 30 17:00:06 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 09:50:41PM +0100, Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:

> Assuming it was written in assembler.....isn't that what disassemblers
> are for ???

Well, see, that's where it gets complicated.  Boisy thought that TOK
was the C version of BAWK (Boisy's AWK).  It's my impression that when
he moved his real work off OS-9 (a traumatic thing to do, but most of
us survived doing it) he missed BAWK, so wrote a C version (TOK) and
then back-ported to it the coco.

He could find neither a binary or his source for TOK.  Or at least
that's what he told me. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA