[Coco] Mr Bjork please don't leave the communiity on theaccount of one disgruntled member!

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 19:53:34 EDT 2009

I really wasn't going to respond to this thread. I think the whole situation is juvinile (yes I'm using that word again). The person who hacked the site acted in a juvinile manner when he hacked it. Many of the complaints after coco3.com was partially restored were juvinile. Anyone, myself included, who could have thought for a second that the forum should have been restored overnight was either sorely mistaken or just didn't have anything better to do.

I may be wrong about this, I do believe I was the first to notice the damage, at least to my account. I think I might have had 100 posts that are gone. I look at it more like RG does. Okay, the posts are gone, if I have questions I'll ask again. I'm not going to hold Roger accountable in any way for what happened or how ever long it takes to restore the forum. The man does this in his spare time for the group, and no one should complain.

Finally, insulting people on a classic computer forum is juvinile. If someone really makes you so upset you have to insult them you obviously have much deeper problems. Some may take that last statement as an insult; it's not meant to be. Just an observation from 40 years on the blue planet (no I don't fall into the over 50 category either)

Brian.

Sent from Brian's iPhone