[Coco] Gorilla Banana printers

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 18:12:56 EDT 2009

I have a working Gorilla Banana printer.  My last ribbon is threadbare
(after being re-inked so many times).  Many moons ago, I installed a
chip in the printer so it could run at 600 baud (which the coco uses
for PRINT #-2).

The Line Printer VII ribbon fits my Gorilla Banana, but does anyone
have any idea of where these rare ribbons can be obtained?
                                - Aaron