[Coco] Deal to first 3 responders

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Aug 23 17:42:35 EDT 2009

At 03:02 PM 8/23/2009, you wrote:
>I'm game.  You'll take PayPal?  How about shipping to Round Lake
>Beach, IL, 60073?
>
>Thanks!
>Mark

Yes, and you're #3, Mark.  Ya barely made it.  :)  No more paks until
further notice.  However!... I've got the boards and most of the
parts to sell kits I guess.  The wireless module doesn't have to be
plugged in.  The header can be rotated and mounted to meet the
outside of the pak case flush for a great wired RS-232 experimenter's
pak.  The basic signals are brought out to the header.  The same
board can be used as a simple game pak or EPROM board.  Plug an EPROM
in the socket and run instant software, embedded apps, etc.

My deal was to cover shipping myself.
PayPal to payment at coco3.com
Thanks

--