[Coco] What Is curses?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Aug 20 21:04:34 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 05:56:37PM -0700, Tim Fadden wrote:

>Does anybody have the source for scred?  does it use a curses like
>library? Or is there some other library that is not supplied with
>coco os9 that has the functions?  Its obviously not as full featured
>as curses, but does handle many text screen attributes, more on the
>scale of the 6809L2 capabilities.

Seconded!  I've tried to find out if MW ever released any sort of
programing library for termset, and I've never been able to find out
anything.

Apparently Microware only used termset for a brief time, before
abandoning it for termcap.  The docs for Dynastar mention this.

But still, I'd like to see termset.l setting in my /dd/libs!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard