[Coco] Analyzation of Classic Computer Media

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 20 19:46:20 EDT 2009

tim lindner wrote:

> I've been working on a program called Blocks for a few years now. Just
> recently I've got to a point where it is actually useful. I just
> finished a screen cast to show its basic functionality. Have a look:

Nice work. A "protocol analyser" for disk data!

How about the lower-level stuff, like raw track data. Are you able to start
from raw track data and apply "IBM sector" analysis to it?

And you have "platform-independent" guts so it'll port to the PC? ;)

An aside: I'm still not convinced that "analyzation" is a word. There are
scant references to it on the net, and IIUC the word isn't in any common
usage today. I'd always use "analysis" for the noun form.

Regards,