[Coco] New topic - Coco 4

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 20 18:52:57 EDT 2009

I haven't seen any changes on the website in some time.  Of course, Boisey
does have a life.

I found myself in complete agreement with his initial goals.  I just think
the Hardware follow-on is unnecessary.  When a brand new netbook that can
run VISTA can be had for under $350.00, there is no point in building the
Coco4 in real life.  Get a bargin basement 586, and go to town via
emulation.  The costs are practically nothing, and there are thousands of
hardware add-ons ready to work with that machine.  Don't have to re-invent
the wheel, the axels, the bumper... Just the guages in the cockpit.