[Coco] How much did I know?

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 19 21:22:32 EDT 2009

Good job Wayne.  I remember when I bought Version 1 and ran it, I had many
of the same thoughts.  Plus, it didn't work to well<g>.  I remember calling
you long distance to try to get it to work.  That's when Rodney and I got
involved.  Actually I voluntered to try to make it work better, and then
dragged Rodney into it, since he was way smarter<g>.

I recently got a look at the Version 3 docs for DCOM, and I noticed that you
credited Rodney and I with helping you.  I appreciated that, and I'm sure
Rodney does too. I never actually saw the updated docs, since being on the
development team, I didn't have to buy version 3.  It was kinda cool seeing
my name in there, almost like one of the Big Boys of the Coco World.